Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ham and Cheese Stuff 'n Puff


This is what I served on our "breakfast foods" dinner night (every Wednesday at our house). I halfed the recipe because Matt wasn't eating with us. And my kids didn't really like all the broccoli it calls for, so next time I'll either put in less or omit it all together. I served it with a fruit salad on the side. Laura

5 eggs
1 C. milk
1/2 C. sour cream
1 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
1 6 oz. pkg. stove top stuffing for chicken
9 oz. ham, chopped
1 C. cheddar cheese, divided


Preheat oven to 375. Beat eggs, milk and sour cream in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add broccoli, dry stuffing mix, ham and 1/2 C. of the cheese; mix lightly.

Pour mixture into 2 qt. baking dish or 9 inch pie plate; cover loosely with foil.

Bake 1 hour. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 C. cheese. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted and misture is cooked through.

Makes 6 servings.

No comments: